Sunday, April 15, 2007

Goodnight call

I just had a brief phone call with WS. He went to the beach with the children and a family of friends, and none of them got a sunburn. He was totally exhausted, however, as it had been a lot of work to bathe, feed, and put to bed the kids, and then reorder at least some of the mess. So he was listening less than enthousiastically at my explanations about the changes I made in the draft of our paper and my candidates for the position of Postdoc #3.

Here in the deep north it was a fantastically sunny day. I just have to get my sleeping schedule back to normal: last night I didn't fall asleep until 3am, and this morning I consequently slept until 11. Tomorrow morning I go on a shopping spree, and than I will start to kick mathematical ass.

I might have three papers on the arxiv in the next month. I can't believe it.

No comments: