- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- I utterly dislike most of a traditional housewife's chores: cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc. I am also mildly to very bad at each of these activities. However, I really enjoy grocery shopping. I like it so much that my children think it's fun and are always eager to come with me - they are quiet and helpful, which is quite unlike they usual behaviour.
- I speak four languages fluently, and can read without big problems easy texts (say, mistery novels) in two or three more.
- As a mathematician, I am a very slow learner; as a consequence, there is a lot of classical, standard stuff that I would like to know and don't.
- I don't like music very much. I don't mind it, and I even have gotten used to some of it, but it remains a very minor pleasure for me. I don't dance, if I can at all avoid it.
- I used to be a serious soccer fan: from age 12 to 18 I had a yearly ticket for the team of my home town.
- I do not use computer programming in my work, and I never did. I tried once for a few months, and found it depressingly difficult.
- I often read while getting dressed, eating, and brushing my teeth. And in most other "spare" moments.
- I cut my children's hair myself.